Skincare Tips For Fall Weather
As the weather changes, so should your skincare. Get all the fall skincare tips to keep your skin radiant and healthy this season.
With fall the weather becomes crisper, colder and more dry…as a result the skin does as well. The same level of moisturizing and cleaning will not keep your skin healthy and protected with the change of the season. It’s important to change up the routine and also take part in some skincare practices so that you don’t lose that radiance.
Here are the skin care tips to keep your skin strong and healthy…
Follow the following 12 fall skincare tips in this blog and you will have amazing skin all fall:
1. Don’t use hot water to clean your skin, it will dry out your skin. We recommend using warm or cold water.
2. Exfoliate your skin at least 2-3 times a week. It helps to remove dead skin cells, smooth your skin, and allows skincare products to penetrate deeper into the skin.
3. Use serum. It’s like a medicine for your skin.
4. Limit sun exposure. Use SPF 30+ daily. UV rays are everywhere (indoors and outdoors), and at all times. Sunscreen helps to protect your skin from UV rays, and prevent aging, keeps your skin youthful.
5. Have a professional facial and laser treatment once a month, or every time when the season changes, 1/3 months.
6. Drink lots of water, it keeps your skin hydrated, it helps to flush unwanted toxins and minimize inflammation. Adding a few slices of lemon or lime and cucumber in your water bottle, it will detox your body and make the water more drinkable.
7. Add more berries and leafy greens in your daily diet, because they have loads of antioxidants. Omega-3 (walnuts, chia seeds, flaxseeds, eggs, salmon, sardines, mackerel) and omega-6 (walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, cashew nuts, soybeans) are essential fatty acids for your healthy skin.
8. Reduce sugar intake. The bonding of a sugar molecule to a protein produces unstable molecules like free radicals will destroy collagen and elastin. Sugar will age your skin.
9. Exercise frequently. Exercise can improve and maintain your healthy skin. It also increases blood circulation, and reduces stress hormone.
10. Minimize your stress. Stress directly impacts your skin by releasing stress hormone – Cortisol, it causes oily skin and acne.
11. Get 8 hours sleep. The more sleep you get, it will even your skin tone, increase skin elasticity, reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
12. Use natural skincare products. Skin is your biggest organ. When you eat healthy food, at the same time, your skin needs healthy and natural products to protect them.
Do you need some more fall skincare help?
Other than following these tips, we carry the best in organic skincare that is safe and effective for all skin types. Please contact us and we would love to recommend what products are best for your skin and your personal needs.