We have reopened and enjoying serving you all at Magic Laser and Aesthetics, here are our reopening guidelines if you wish to book an appointment!
We are following the government COVID-19 guidelines to operate our business. We are diligently screening for COVID-19, both by phone at the time of booking and when clients present to the clinic.
Here are some of the guidelines to review:
- Clients must phone the clinic to make your appointment before you come, pre-screening over the phone. No walk-ins are allowed.
- Temperature will be taken before entering the clinic. Anyone with temperature 38 degree or higher will not be allowed into the clinic. Please check your temperature at home before coming for your appointment.
- Clients must use hand sanitizer before entering and leaving the clinic.
- There is no food allowed inside the clinic.
- Clients are advised to attend their appointment unaccompanied.
- Clients and technicians must be wearing clean masks at all times. The mask or face covering should cover your nose, mouth and chin.
- Social distancing measures are in effect.
- We are minimizing the number of people in the clinic at one time. Only allow max 2 people in the treatment rooms.
- We reserve the right to cancel or deny your appointment if there is a concern about your exposure.
Your health and safety are our primary concerns. Please note that while we do our best to minimize the risk of COVID-19 by entering our office, you are acknowledging that all exposure risk cannot be eliminated.
By following the guidelines we can keep your treatments going, have you get back to that place of self-care you so deserve.
Please contact us to book your appointments, and if you have any questions do not hesitate to send us an email or call.