Do These 8 Steps This Summer For Flawless Skin
This summer take care of your skin. It will reward you with shine, radiance and staying youthful just a while longer.
The sun’s UV rays does a number of things to the skin, including increasing the degradation of collagen – which leads to more wrinkles, sagging skin, and breakdown of the skin’s elasticity.
Although there are a lot of options for safe and painless collagen stimulation and skin rejuvenation, protection and prevention is always necessary.
We go into great level of detail on sun protection – review our suncare tips!
After that, let’s build up a regular, but simple, routine for this summer!
8 Steps for Great Summer Skin
- Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen. If there is anything you do this summer is apply, and even re-apply your sunscreen.
- Switch up your moisturizer to something that is less-oily, if you tend to go oily. Light moisturizers in warm weather go a long way, but keep it up. Look for one with hyaluronic acid for extra plumping.
- Go lighter on the makeup, let that beautiful skin glow. Try tinted moisturizer vs. foundation for example.
- Opt for makeup that has SPF for extra coverage and skin protection.
- Exfoliate once or twice a week to remove dead skin cells.
- Opt for self-tanner vs. sun-tanning, use bronzers and highlighters to accentuate.
- Do accessorize with sun protection gear like sunglasses and sun hats!
- Wash your face daily, but not constantly to avoid over-drying.
Follow these steps for simple, beautiful, flawless summer skin!
Want to learn more skincare? Feel free to contact us directly.
At Magic Laser and Aesthetics, we specialize in facial treatments and skin care. We are able to review your skin and suggest the treatments and products best suited for your skin health, skin goals, including anti-aging.
For more skin care tips and suggestions on aesthetics services, follow us on Instagram